Monday, June 7, 2010

Sketch #1, The Release of Public Drawing Fear...

Nicole, what a brilliant idea for our next mission! I am with you, I am very nervous of public drawing. I like to do art in private, so if it's gulp, BAD, I can throw it away. I love this challenge because it is a great exercise for me to embrace what I do make, good or bad, and start to accept myself and my art for what it is.   I also love the link to the blog that Nicole gave because it gives you permission to have good days and not so good days, and to HAVE FUN with it!

My sketch today is of a friend sitting out on Folly Beach today, and she had no clue....Pen on paper (about 3 minutes) Only one because, I was at the beach ya know...How liberating! Can't wait for tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Hurray! How liberating. Can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete