Thursday, June 17, 2010

Down Time


Hmm... sort of lost some momentum on that last project. I have drawings to share! Really, I do. It's all about remembering to use the scanner at work. My partner in crime is away at a yoga retreat and is banned from using technology, so I'll keep sketching random people I encounter this weekend until she returns and we can start another project. In the meantime, the weather in the Pacific Northwest remains gray, rainy and cool so I thought I'd try to will the sun to shine by posting some photos of sunnier days to inspire me and my Portland peeps.




1 comment:

  1. hi, guys i have been visited your blogger , it was nice , i am just say hello to all , and i need some recomended my busines product here in senaru Rinjani trekking Mt. thank so much to all see you then ,

    ReplyDelete