Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Christmas Creativity

This post is directly related to the guilt-trip Nicole put on me for abandoning the blog.  Believe me when I say I'm not abandoning it, I just haven't had much to say lately. Lots of chaos in the personal realm leads to little to no creativity for me.

However, for Christmas presents this year for the kids friends we did make fleece hats. These are incredibly easy and turn out so adorable. Take a look,
All I did was cut a rectangle out of fleece measured to head size, sew the ends together length wise to make a tube.  Then with scraps tie the top together and cut into shreds for the top plume. I also rolled over the bottom cuff for effect (cute if doubling up the fleece for a reversible look and warmth:)
If you can't decipher my directions I found a link to directions..
Check it out HERE

Happy Holidays!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment