Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Theme From the East

I have been very motivated by trees in the last couple of months, and have been painting, dreaming and even teaching about them.  My classes have all been very inspired by the whole seed that grows into a tree miracle...and incorporating that into my meditations and using it as a physical as well as metaphorical focus for all aspects of life. 

That being said, I have taken great pleasure in the Spring that we are experiencing here in the South East and using all of it's abundance for inspiring my daily life.  All of the joys of the Magnolia trees, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Roses, and of course the Azaleas.

What better time to celebrate Spring and Mother Nature, right here after Mother's Day and showing appreciation for all that She gives us.  Creation at it's finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment